Adding an item to the footer in Tahoe
Follow these steps in order to add items to the footer of your LMS:
- Log into your Management Console at https://amc-app.appsembler.com/
- Click on LMS Header and Footer
- Click on the Footer settings tab at the top of the screen
- Scroll down to the Footer menu items section and click on the button that reads + Add a new item
- Fill in the Item title and Item URL fields, then select whether or not you want special spacing and whether or not you want the item to open in a new tab when clicked upon. NOTE: If you're adding a link to another page on your LMS, you can simply add the URL appendage in the Item URL field, such as "/privacy"
- Click Save changes
- That's it!